Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Men

There is this boy. Now, he's not that kind of boy. But a friend-boy. His name is garrett, and i love him so much. He's always been there for me through tough times, and he gave me the best advice i have ever recieved from anyone. When you're having a hard time and you feel like you will never be able to stop crying, drink some chocolate milk. Today when i reached in the fridge for the comfort, i was reminded of garrett and how much i love and miss him.

Zach, my other go-to guy friend, except i can actually stop by his house when i need him. I feel like i could tell zach anything and he'd never think less of me. I care about him tons and get really jealous when girls try to talk to me about how they think he's cute and want to date him. He's one of my very best friends and i think i'd be lost without him.

Brian, oh brian. I have never missed anyone as much as i miss Brian. He's so smart when it comes to boy problems. what you should and should not do. and his hugs can make your day all by themselves. I dont get to see or talk to Brian much, but i think about him all the time. We used to have late night talks in his car about life's most important decisions and issues and they meant so much to me. He means so much to me.

I dont know why i felt like i needed to tell you about these guys, but i just hope you all have those special guy friends in your life that have your back no matter what. cause they help.

No comments:

Post a Comment